Tuesday 21 January 2014

Forever YOUNG!

It is difficult to pen down the start of the topic. And see this is how I choose to do! ;)
Forever YOUNG is what comes to my mind right now. I always share a great rapport with people who are young at heart. I simply mean people who are lively, like to take situations easy, let go the bad, are entertaining, not pretentious and who always carry a pleasant smile along.

For me Being Young is Being Human. A young heart can do wonders, it allows you to think out of the box. This playful attitude finds and not just grabs opportunities. Life is full of challenges, stress, responsibilities, blah blah blah....So what? BRING IT ON! 

If I speak on personal grounds, I love to laugh. I love to laugh in any given situation (Yes, I mean any). I have no control over it. But this is what makes me feel young, fresh and a go getter. Whoever said it was a real great thinker, "Laughter is the best medicine." I have escaped from the ugliest and the most awkward situations by laughing, Seriously it helps :D Its childlike and raw!

Everyone has to grow up, grow old. Why not grow young? It would be so amazing to watch people growing young at the age of 65. A healthy heart, the urge to fulfill their pending dreams, cheerful lifestyle, an optimistic existence and so much more. For an interesting lifestyle one must remain young- Be young, Grow young and Die young. High 5 :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment