Saturday 18 January 2014

Money, No honey!

Who does not want a BMW parked in his/her mansion? Who does not crave to wear a Gucci or Prada in high-end gatherings? Why will one not be delighted to carry multiple debit cards? Why will the world not be flattered to dive in the pool of money! Why not when this will definitely buy fame, name and probably a win-win game (which is indeed an important aspect of life). However, my point is..is this worth it?

What makes me write on this topic today is that annoying scenario where people consider 'money' the ultimate thing to survive. Its either money or a lot of money! We all know money is valuable but should it take a toll on emotions, relationships and moreover RESPECT?

Sometimes people in sheer greed forget that life is so much beyond money. My dad ( I can't express in words what my father is to me) once shared 'Good things happen to those who don't run after money.'
So true! Reality check- Money is not always as sweet as honey!

Being loved is bliss, sharing is caring, trust is must ...Don't let money take away cute smiles! It is a part of ones life, not The Life!
Take it easy! High 5 :

No comments:

Post a Comment