Wednesday 29 January 2014

Mould It!

Mould it comes from an interesting talk with a sweet friend over a hot cup of tomato soup. The conversation was intense and made me think so deep! 

We are accountable for how people treat us. If I allow you to treat me casually you are bound to take me for granted, If I allow you to respect me you have no other choice but to honor. Its exactly how you want yourself to be seen and tackled. 

Many a times people just say things which are not to be voiced. However, they are not suppose to be blamed, it is because you were OK taking it. 

We can totally mould an event, an action according to our suitability, liking and preference.
In my own view I am responsible for what I say, not what one understands and derives out of it and this is only possible when I am able to mould my circumstances.

Life moves forward on a track decided and moulded by you. Mould it and Bold it ! High 5 ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment